Friday, December 09, 2005

Eye twitch

a simple post for a simple friday at work. my eye won't stop fucking twitching and it's driving me nuts. i've perused the internet for some information on the cause and, as expected, i've found conflicting information. some sites, and my colleagues as well, suggest it's due to an overabundance of stress. work has been hell lately. what, with my boss leaving and thrice the normal project load falling on my shoulders. nevertheless, stress could be it.

it could also be lack of sleep, as suggested by other sites. the latter seems equally plausible, seeing as how i average only 6 hours of sleep per night. however, i've not been one to get more than 6 hours of sleep since joining the chain gang, er, work force.

so, what's the answer. easy: who fucking cares. just make my eye stop twitching, damnit! it's going to result in my death by car accident or a coworker's death by a pen-stabbing.

No comments: