Saturday, April 14, 2007

Upon Further Review

....my performance review will only be about 2 weeks later than the stated date. which is also about 3 months later than originally expected. i will, however, be getting a raise before my review is even complete. only time (next payday) will tell how much i'm getting. suffice it to say it won't be nearly what i'm worth. but, hey, at least she's not the only one that kicks ass at her job.

i'm thinking that since my review is so late, i'll charge the company interest for every business day that it's late beyond the stated date. so, by my records, by the time it actually will occur, i'll be getting at least another 5k added on. that'll be nice...cuz i'm worth it. yeah, that'll work.

2 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Congratulations!

Jeen Yes said...

thanks. i'm getting my raise anyway. the review is a mere formality. fingers crossed for a BIG raise, rather than the pretty large one i'm anticipating.